What Happens when you stay without your family for the Second Time?

Well, The First Time Was Hilarious. If I remember I was in 5th standard. Favorite of Mr. Kundu, One of my Tuition Teacher. One fine day, after tuition, I went to his home. I was 11 at that time & Yes very Brave enough to stay without Mom & Brother.

BRAVERY AWARD TROPHY

Goes to Mr. Kundu. For dropping me home around 2 at night. Driving a Cycle & a Flashlight in one hand. And Yes My crying noise as well. "Saar please go fast. Please, Saar, please, please".

THE SECOND EXPERIENCE (AFTER 7 YEARS)

Now, I was almost ready to Board my flight for Delhi, irrespective of the factor that my mom, Brother & Dad had no idea about me going anywhere at all. (Read Previous Blog - Medhitarian Post 1)  The plan was, to fly over 1,900 kms with 1-2 cloths inside my bag and waiting for the right time to leave the house. According to the that, I Left my House around 2 pm, took a taxi & went straight to the Airport. 


That journey of 2 Hour, 45 mins was one of the most strangest Journeys of my Life. Extreme Strangeness, Trying to seat straight, silently & showing off, that this is not my first time in flight, was undoubtedly LIT.

After Landing successfully at the Delhi Airport, The first thing which came in my mind was nothing. It was extremely blank & full of fear. The place which I always used to watch on Television was in front of me. Big Buildings, Big roads, Big Buses, Everything was very different. Just like a Different world. Around 6:10 pm, I was standing outside the Delhi Airport, looking for a Cab, trying to get a Drop till Dilshad Garden where my Girlfriend use to stay, Obviously.

TIME TO COVER THE DISTANCE

Thankx to Hopeshop18 for letting me know her Address. It took me around 1 Hour to reach her place. As soon as I Reached, I took out my phone, Called her & asked her to come to Varanda. Despite this Bad joke, without asking further she just came out. OMG, What a moment it was. Our First reaction was, staring each other for at least 30 Seconds, and then she slowly waved her hands in the air. What About me? I Literally started crying.

She instantly called on my Phone. Said "Hello!! Hellllllo! Are you Mad?" I slowly said Yeeessss. Suddenly she shouted over the Phone"Baby come upstairs, "I replied "What?". She answered "Fast". I asked where is your Grandmother? She replied, "There is no one at home, Just Come upstairs".

I disconnected the call, went inside the building. And the moment I Reached the First floor, I saw her coming downstairs. Oh God, We were never so emotional like that before. Both Hugged each other and Cried like anything.

I can still visualize that moment in front of me. So, How did She react when She came to know that, I Stole Rs. 2 Lakh to come to Delhi. What will I answer my Mom If she calls and asks Where I am? What will I do with the rest 1.9 Lakh Rupees? I am very excited to share it with all of you.

Stay Tune with my Story. You Can Click the Menu Button on the sidebar & Put Your Email id for all the future post notifications. And yes, Don't Forget to comment & share your extremely valuable thoughts and Experiences. (It's accessible with One Click, Just One).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why a 17 Year Old Kid Stole Rs. 2,00,000 From His Fathers PF Account?