Why a 17 Year Old Kid Stole Rs. 2,00,000 From His Fathers PF Account?

A Stolen Love ♥️

It was the time when I didn't even know the number of 0's in 2 Lakh. It was the month of April & the year 2011. Just after my Class 12th Board Exams, When the entire batch was thinking, what to do After 12th? When everyone was spending hours of time, googling the best courses & Degree institutions all over India, There was a Boy, who was only thinking about the best practices to Steal money from his Father's Account. Sounds Crazy? Maybe not much. But if you read out the Article, You will come to know How, Why & When.



Now the Article might take a Little turn because that's how everything started (with a turn). People say that there is no good time for making love & it was the same in my case But, with the worst Luck. Though I won't deny the fact that she is the most beautiful woman I ever saw until now. "First Love is Always Special".

When you are just 17 & get a girlfriend beautiful than your favorite Bollywood actress, hell yeah, who will not try to fall in Love? Till the end of 12th Standard, we both had firmly made all the future plannings, the number of children we wanted to have, their name, number of cars we will have, just like a normal XYZ Couple we made a digital map of a luxurious life that we want to spend together. Everything was just superb, unbelievable & exiting. Each & Every day was like getting new birth.

THEN, WHERE IS THE PROBLEM? EVERYTHING LOOKS SO CHEESY, INTERESTING & COMPLETE. THEN, WHY I STOLE RS 2,00,000 FROM MY DAD'S ACCOUNT?

As I Mentioned above Just after my 12th Exams when the entire batch was thinking, what to do After 12th? The answer is, Busy making Love But, It seems her Grandmother was in Love with the capital of India, New Delhi. Once or Twice I even heard my girlfriend complaining that her family was planning to send her to Delhi. But Literally, both the times I neglected her thinking that won't happen at all & That's how the problem started. Those 2 Years with her, was a blessing for me, just like the way I never thought about.

TIME TO FLOW IN THE DIRECTION OF LOVE

Everything was so complicated at that moment, & the biggest problem was, Offcourse me. Like every good family, my Dad was very curious about my studies, He always wanted me to pursue Btech. So, as per his suggestion, before getting any shifting news of my girlfriend, I took admission in a Local Engineering College. I Was blank. My mind was not working at all & it literally didn't work till the time I came to know that she left me & shifted to Delhi.

As it was the end of the financial year 2011, my father received a PF Amount of Rs 3,00,000 which we also used for my Btech admissions. I Didn't even know what to do next, how to do, just one question in my mind, how I can see her, how I can meet her? 


NOW, WHAT'S NEXT?

So planning was to search for the right time when no one is at home. It was sharp 3 at the clock & the date was the 2nd of June. Mom was washing utensils just after our lunch. Brother was not at home. And, Dad was in the office. The perfect time was that. Like most Indian families my mom was the cardholder of my fathers Bank Account. And as a good son I always knew where she uses to keep it. I attacked at the right time & the right drawer. The plan was to Book a flight ticket to Delhi. So as soon as I Got her card I rushed to a Travel agency which was almost 5 km from my home. I Knew the password so it was an easy task for me.


TIME TO FLY TO DELHI

Everything was just perfect according to my plan. Except for the fact that I didn't know what to do, once I reach Delhi. If I Remember I Booked the ticket for Rs 7,500. What happens to the rest of the money? What I did when I Reached Delhi? What my father did when he came to know? Am I Still with that girl? To know all the answers to these questions, you all need to stay tuned with me. You can follow my Blog to know the full story A to Z.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Happens when you stay without your family for the Second Time?